Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- ViSTA-TV – the whole story wp.me/p2tHfe-lK 11 months ago
- ViSTA-TV on the front page: helping SMEs fish the Big Data ocean wp.me/p2tHfe-ll 11 months ago
- RT @sclopit: .@CODEresearchEU @RapidMiner @ViSTATV @mendeley_com @datamarket smile, you are on the front page at @DigitalAgendaEU http://t.… 11 months ago
- Final Review: ViSTA-TV successfully accomplished wp.me/p2tHfe-lk 11 months ago
- Final Review started. 11 months ago
Category Archives: Publicity
ViSTA-TV and RapidMiner made it to the CORDIS front page!
Discover ViSTA-TV’s essentials in this two-minute video.
The ViSTA-TV overview talk presented by Abraham Bernstein at the European Data Forum (EDF) in Athens on March 19, was just published by Videolectures.net. If you want to see it just click on the image below. Vista TV – Online TV … Continue reading
Last week ViSTA-TV visited the European Data Forum (EDF) in Athens. Apart from many personal and informal interactions with other forum participants the project was presented in two different contexts. On March 19, Abraham Bernstein gave a overview talk about ViSTA-TV. … Continue reading
ViSTA-TV will be connect with the EU FP7 project LDBC at the Third TUC Meeting, November 19 2013. This event is co-located with GraphConnect at London. Prof Abraham Bernstein (UZH) will talk about “Streams and Advanced Processing” whereas Thomas Scharrenbach … Continue reading
ViSTA-TV will be present at the EBU DevCon2013. Thomas Scharrenbach from UZH will give a talk about the technical components of the ViSTA-TV engine. “[The] EBU Developer Conference provide an opportunity to learn about best practices in software engineering and … Continue reading
The European Commission released a feature story on December 18, 2012 about “TV and the internet: a marriage made in entertainment heaven“. The article discusses a set of innovations possible through the cross-fertilization of the TV and Internet technology. The … Continue reading