The DDIS group at UZH released the streams-esper library on Maven central. The streams-esper library allows to use the Esper complex event processing engine with the Streams platform for stream processing. It enabled the ViSTA-TV engine to query and match complex events on streams of IPTV features. The ViSTA-TV project is hence in the position to compute real-time vieweship statistics and content-based recommendations.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- ViSTA-TV – the whole story wp.me/p2tHfe-lK 11 months ago
- ViSTA-TV on the front page: helping SMEs fish the Big Data ocean wp.me/p2tHfe-ll 11 months ago
- RT @sclopit: .@CODEresearchEU @RapidMiner @ViSTATV @mendeley_com @datamarket smile, you are on the front page at @DigitalAgendaEU http://t.… 11 months ago
- Final Review: ViSTA-TV successfully accomplished wp.me/p2tHfe-lk 11 months ago
- Final Review started. 11 months ago